The Florida Department of Health has a new Online Portal Service for MQA
When you use the MQA Online Services Portal for the first time, you will be required to register for a new user account using a valid, active email address, and add your license to your account. On this page we walk you through the Steps needed to setup an account and renew your license.
Step 1 >> Register for a New User Account
Go to www.FLHealthSource.gov/, select No and click Register to begin the registration process.
Step 2 >> Log into your New Account
Check your email INBOX, JUNK, SPAM, CLUTTER and TRASH folders to locate your new account user ID and temporary password. Using your temporary password and user ID provided via email, log into your account. You will be prompted to create a new password for your account.
Step 3 >> Add your License/Application or Apply for a License
After you Sign In with your new user ID and password, you will then be prompted to add your license to your account before you can renew. If you are a new applicant, follow the instructions to apply for a license. If you have a current license or pending application, you will need three (3) items:
1. Your social security number
2. Your date of birth
3. Your mailing address zip code on file with the Department of Health (Please note that your mailing address zip code can be found on your renewal postcard or your physical license)
Once you have successfully added your license to your account, you will see the Manage My License section on your dashboard. From your dashboard, you can;
- renew your license
- add additional licenses or applications
- request a name or status change
- update your address and add a secondary practice location
- upload your documents
- start a new application
- complete an application you have already started
- The deadline for this renewal period is midnight on December 31, 2016 renewing to after that time may cost you additional $150