Join your Join colleagues at Safety Harbor Resort & Spa for another Professional Opticians of Florida exceptional education weekend. Earn all 20 required hours of education from highly respected practitioners and recognized industry leaders.
You can look forward to multiple educational options every hour so that you can choose the topics and a schedule that fit your needs. There will be eight hours available on Friday and Saturday and five on Sunday. We have scheduled a full, education-packed weekend for Opticians, Apprentice Opticians, and Student Opticians that includes;
West Coast Better Vision Conference Highlights
- Over 30 different CE topics will be offered, giving you plenty of options
- Hands On Frame Fitting & Adjusting Workshop
- World Class education available at a World Class Resort
- All 20 of Florida’s required hours of continuing education in one weekend
- The latest in eyewear fashions and accessories on display
- Flexible day rates, you only pay for the days you plan to attend
- POF’s optician friendly payment options & 100% cancellation refund policy
- Your education dollars support your profession locally & nationally
Registration Opens January 25, 2017
The schedule of education will be posted closer to the event, in the meantime please save the dates of May 18, 19 & 20 and plan your relaxing weekend at a world class resort.
Safety Harbor Resort & Spa
105 North Bayshore Drive
Safety Harbor, FL 34695
Phone: (888) 237-8772
Room rates and reservation information will be posted soon.
After each day of top-quality continuing education, you’ll have time to enjoy gourmet dining, recreation and relax at the Safety Harbor Resort & Spa that is located on 22 acres overlooking the beautiful Tampa Bay.
The Resort is the centerpiece of the quaint & serene town of Safety Harbor, FL, which is only 15 minutes from the Tampa International Airport and Clearwater Beach. The Resort features oversized guest rooms all with a view of the Bay.
The 2,000-year-old natural mineral springs that run directly beneath the resort were first discovered by explorers seeking the Fountain of Youth. Today, they still believe in their restorative powers so much that they use this natural mineral water throughout the resort: in all three pools, in spa treatments, and in their water coolers.
Registration Opens January 25 , 2017