Registration for the POF Virtual Shows is NOW OPEN!
**Important message regarding license expiration dates: As part of the response efforts to the Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID- 19), State Surgeon General Dr. Scott A. Rivkees issued Emergency Order 21-001 extending the licensure renewal expiration date until June 30, 2021 for any professional license issued by the Department with upcoming licensure renewal deadlines. The license expiration date for Opticians expiring December 31, 2020 is extended to June 30, 2021.
The Florida Board of Opticianry voted to adopt POF's proposed Emergency Rule to allow Florida Opticians the option to complete all their 2019-2020 continuing education requirements via home-study due to COVID-19. This emergency rule expires on June 30, 2021.
What does this mean for you? You may complete your 2019-2020 education requirements in three different ways:
1. Attend POF's live conferences
2. Complete your requirements via the home-study courses listed in pofce.org.
3. Complete your requirements via any POF Virtual Show
4. Combine any method above
Tell me more about the POF Virtual Shows?
With one business day of registration, Virtual Show registrants will receive an email with a unique link to access all the amazing live event education content. All education content and videos may be viewed 24-hours a day and completed at your own pace. No PDF's to read, no tests to print and mail back. Simply log in, watch the education video, and follow along with the PowerPoint presentation. At the end of each education video, a short quiz will pop up right on your screen for completion. Once you pass the quiz, you will automatically receive a copy of your continuing education slip. POF will submit all your completed courses to CE Broker for tracking.
Member - Virtual Show Education Access $117
Standard (non-member) - Virtual Show Education Access $150
Visit POF.org to register today!
VIRTUAL SHOW HIGHLIGHTS
- Nearly 40 different CE topics will be offered, giving you plenty of options
- All 20 of Florida’s required hours of continuing education
- Complete on your time schedule
- ABO, NCLE approved courses
- POF’s optician friendly payment options & 100% cancellation refund policy (up to 72 hours in advance)
- Your education dollars support your profession locally & nationally